Cookies are small text files placed on your device when you access our website. It helps identify your device and store some information about your preferences and settings even for future visits to our website, which will provide you with a better browsing experience when you access our website and also allows us to improve our website.
Types of cookies
Cookies are of different types based on their duration and origin. We use the following:
1. Session Cookies: Session cookies are temporary, stored in the browser memory, and will expire at the end of a browsing session. These cookies will assist the user in navigating and access the secure parts to various webpages.
2. Persistent Cookies: These cookies have an expiration date and are stored on the user’s device. It helps to recall the preferences and settings that enable our website to operate correctly. You can also manually delete these cookies, by clearing the browser history.
3. Third-Party Cookies: These cookies are created by third-party vendors and placed by the website owner to collect information about user browsing activities on our sites, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, assets you download, etc. which will inturn used for advertising and marketing purposes.
How to control cookies?
You can control cookies manually by configuring your browser:
- To allow all cookies
- To allow only ‘trusted’ sites to send them
- To accept only those cookies from websites you are currently using.
We recommend not to block all cookies because our website uses them to work properly.